International Cinema Night: "The Stories We Tell" (Canada)
The film club invites members to what we hope will be the first of many monthly International Cinema nights. Each month, a different member will select and present an important and representative film from their country’s cinematic history. We are kicking off this program with a Canadian selection – Sarah Polley’s widely-acclaimed documentary “The Stories We Tell."
Here is the agenda:
- 7pm: Socializing (bring a snack, dessert or bottle of wine/some beers for sharing)
- 8pm: Brief introduction to the director, the film, and why they are so important, relevant and representative of Canadian cinema and culture.
- 8:15pm: Film starts (1:58 min.)
- Post film: More socializing and, if people want, shared discussion about the film
Andrew's number is Protected content
• Transit: Take Eastbound King Protected content , or Dundas Protected content College Protected content to Broadview and Gerard St. East stop, then walk a ½ block east on Simpson Ave
• Or by Subway: Broadview subway station then take Westbound Protected content 505 streetcar down Broadview, then walk a ½ block east on Simpson Ave
• Driving: Park on Broadview, walk a ½ block east on Simpson Ave. (you will be ticketed if you park on Simpson Ave)
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.