Photo Workshop: Long Exposure Light Trails
Photo Workshop time!
Now that the weather is getting better, let's get our tripods out and do some night photo long exposure light trails.
We'll start at the Protected content
What to bring:
* Tripod! You will really need a tripod for this one
* Extra camera batteries, because it's long exposures
* Remote shutter release or a camera with a timer
* I recommend a wide-angle lens, but that's up to your artistic discretion
* Bus pass? Depends how much walking we wanna do.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.