An afternoon at the Christmas Market together
I'd like to launch a nice InterNations' tradition: to visit every year a different Christmas Market nearby Nuremberg. Last year we spent a wonderful afternoon in Regensburg, whereas this year I suggest to go to the Rothenburg ob der Tauber Weihnachtsmarkt.
I was told it's just gorgeous!
The plan is quite simple:
- Leaving Nuremberg at 1 pm
- Reaching Rothenburg ob der Tauber by 2:30 pm
- 2/3 hours at the Christmas market with Glühwein and hot Chocolate, surrounded by the warm atmosphere of Christmas lights.
- We can stay and eat something together or we can head back home afterwards.
- The suggested hours are not mandatory, you can arrive and leave earlier or later.
- We have 3 rear seats available, so if you want to come with us, we can meet up at the exit of Maxfeld Metro Station at 1 pm.
Otherwise see you there!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.