Spartan Vagabond Weekend - Weimar + Leipzig
I have had in mind for some time already the idea of using Nuremberg as base for exploring cities in central Europe I had never visited before. Being an experienced solo traveller I was planning to do it on my own, but then why not extending to others with the same tastes?
The "spartan vagabond" basics are:
- travel by car , leaving on saturday early morning and returning to N latest by 11pm on Sunday so to be able to start the following working week in good shape.
- I will use my car for sure, if more than 4, another "comfortable" car will be needed.
- minimal planning, but surely without skipping the main things worth to see
- sleep on saturday night in cheap hotels, airbnbs or even in hostels
- choosing spontaneously places where to eat on the site.
I will start with the weekend Protected content with Weimar + Leipzig
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.