Penthouse apartment of 88 m2 plus a 6 m2 sunny terrace with amazing views over Amsterdam-South!
Rental: € 1.850,- including service fee, excluding electricity, gas, water
This maisonette is on the 7th and 8th (top) storey of the Marie Heinekenplein building with easy LIFT access, located on the border of Central Amsterdam and the popular ‘de Pijp’ neighbourhood.
The famous Albert Cuijp market is just around the corner and The Rijksmuseum, Leidseplein and Rembrandtplein are all within easy walking distance. Tram lines 16 and 24 that connect to Amsterdam Central railway station stop right in front of the door, and many more tram lines are available just one street away. Shops, restaurants and a big supermarket are located at the ground floor level of the building. The building has video surveillance, a caretaker and a bicycle parking. A car parking space can be rented in the garage underneath.
• Penthouse maisonette with lift
• Unfurnished (incl wooden floor/carpeting, curtains/blinds and lighting)
• Two bedrooms
• One bathroom with two washbasins, bathtub and separate shower
• Separate toilet
• Living room over full length of apartment (lots of natural light)
• Wooden floor
• Open kitchen
• Balcony/terrace with amazing views
If interested, please contact me via my email: Protected content .