Join now

20 min.to Amsterdam centre, exclusive family house

Views

It is a luxurious family house in one of the most exclusive towns in The Netherlands (no kidding, ask your real Amsterdammer colleagues about Nigtevecht town, they will tell you! :)

It is a great place to raise your kids in a safe environment (so safe that you don’t even need to lock your bikes at all, yep!) and still only 20 minutes drive to Amsterdam city centre (only 10km from the Amsterdam city border but that doesn't matter). It is 20 min drive to Schiphol airport, thanks to the easy highway connection of the town!

The house is in a garden, so that kids can play safely and happily, without any worries for parents! The garden already has a wooden play house. The most popular facilities for kids in town are horse riding clubs, hockey clubs, swimming pools and tennis (Although famous Formula1 driver Christian Albers grew up in this village, I haven’t seen any go-kart facility around, I don’t know how he managed that!). In a walking distance, best schools in country are available! Crèches and nannies just on the corner in the village (no worries, they are experienced with multilingual and international kids!).

Ok ok, what is in this house for the parents then? I will try to mention some:

* It is a 3 floors luxurious family house
* 4 bedrooms (1 for parents and 3 for the kids/youngsters)
* 1 working room on the mezzanine floor (can be used as an extra bedroom as well)
* 1 big living room with an open kitchen, fully and quality accessorized (famous Siematic kitchen design + best quality steam oven + all Miele kitchen equipment+ design kitchen tools and all the luxury you can imagine!). The living room has a fabulous garden view (also handy if you want to keep an eye on your children while playing in the garden). The living room has also a fireplace with wood and candle holders around it.
* 1 covered parking garage (which at the same time can accommodate 4 bikes and garage tools, in case you want to hobby at the weekends)
* 1 paved parking place in your own garden (well, it can fit 3 cars very easily indeed!)
* 1 big bathroom with a huge (seriously, was owned by a tall Dutch family!) Jacuzzi + a proper steam house with water massage (all up and running perfectly!)
* 2 toilets (1 downstairs and 1 upstairs)
* An open minded, international, reasonable, easy going landlord! (yes, he is!)

How does this house look like? Like this: Protected content

The price is EUR Protected content month. Worth each cent!

Want to live in this fairytale house? Do not hesitate calling me on Protected content , international Protected content emailing me via: Protected content

Amsterdam Forum