Join now

90m2 2 bedroom apt in Amsterdam

Hi, given that I am living abroad now, I will rent out my apartment in the Van Nijenrodeweg in Amsterdam. It is a two-bedroom apartment Protected content on the 4th floor (with elevator!). It has a big living room (40m2), a 15 m2 master bedroom and 12m2 second bedroom (can also be used as study), and two balconies (of which the biggest one on the south).

The apartment is located in the south of Amsterdam close to parks and shopping areas. The location has easy parking, and is in a calm and upscale area of Amsterdam (Buitenveldert).

The apartment is fully furnished, has sufficient closet space, and has all the necessary furniture and appliances such as a washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, microwave oven, double king size bed, and two 32'' flat screen tvs. It can house a single person or a couple with a child.

The rent is € 1,400 per month excl gas and electricity. The apartment can be rented long term and is available from 1 December. If you are interested, please send me an e-mail with your information.

Amsterdam Forum