Join now

Classic boat for sale - enjoy summer on the water! (Amsterdam)

It’s officially summer and what better way to enjoy it than getting out on the water! I’m selling my classic mahogany boat “Eveweg” – if you’re interested, read on….

Inspired by the Motor Torpedo Boat used by the British Navy during the Protected content , the Breedendam MTB with its retro lines is a real head-turner. A unique feature of these yachts’ design is their sleek vertical bow and a stern that is nearly as wide as the beam amidships - the slender hull shape and powerful 75 hp Yanmar diesel engine combine to give “Eveweg” has an exceptionally high top speed.

“Eveweg” has been well-cared for and kept in indoor storage during the winter (as well as during the last 3 summers when, sadly, I’ve been away and unable to use her…). In mid Protected content , her hull and deck were completely re-sanded and revarnished Protected content , plus 3 layers spray painted), and her entire canopy was replaced in Protected content the cabrio top which covers the cockpit, there’s a high rear tent extension which covers the aft deck/dining area providing cosy on protection cooler evenings). There’s a removable table which can either sit in the aft deck (perfect for enjoying cocktails and appetizers while underway or a romantic dinner once you’re moored!) or in its original place in the berth below deck.

There’s also an electric coolbox, sink, a portable cooker/grill and a chemical toilet, as well as new life vests. Stazo decklock fittings have been installed on both sides of the aft deck so she can be locked securely and conveniently from either side, depending on the mooring situation. Of course, she also has 12 volt sockets if you want to plug in a navigation device, your phone or even your portable sound system.

With “Eveweg”, you can expect plenty of shouts of “mooi boot”, whether you are cruising the canals, pulling into a day harbour or mooring along a waterfront B&B (all great day or weekend trips for which the boat is perfectly suited….). And of course, if you want to hang out with the hoi polloi, you can get a front row seat at Sail Amsterdam - the Breedendam MTB has been the ‘Official Tender to Sail’ during these five-yearly events!

Boat specs:

Year built: Protected content
Material: Wood (Mahogany)
Length: 7.7 m
Breadth: 2.4 m
Depth: 85 cm

Visit the gallery on my FB page to see more photos including the refurbishment done by Classic Boats Amsterdam in Protected content . Here's the link: Protected content

Asking price EUR 49,500 o.b.o.

Contact me via Messenger/DM or call Tom Hemelaar at Classic Boats Amsterdam on Protected content view.

Regards,

Richard

Amsterdam Forum