Join now

couple looking for apartment to rent in amsterdam! (Amsterdam)

Hi all,
I am a recent graduate, located in Amsterdam and because of my relationship I decided to stay in Amsterdam so my boyfriend and I are now looking for an apartment which is suitable for a couple which is starting to work this coming year. We do not have a lot of resources since we both just graduated, but we do have enough for a modest apartment.
It is very difficult, due to the fact that agencies need proof that we are earning enough to rent an apartment, to actually find one, I was hoping that this would bring more luck!

We are non-smokers, have no pets, we would prefer an apartment which has utilities such as a washing machine and a fully equipped kitchen (dish washer, stove, oven, etc). We have quite some furniture already so an already furnished apartment would simply be a plus.
My boyfriend is a musician and a teacher and as he would like to start his own little school for private music lessons, it would be great if there was an extra room which could be used as a music room or turned into one.
Our budget is between 800,- and Protected content ,- euros.
Location not as important as the rent fee! Our only preference is that it is not Amsterdam North or South-East.
We look forward to hearing from you!

Nika and Arnold

Amsterdam Forum