Join now

EUR 880 furnished apt in Amsterdam centre to share

Furnished room in Amsterdam Centre – all inclusive – EUR Protected content deal for young professionals

I am looking for a flatmate for a fully furnished, light, 74m2 apartment in Amsterdam Centre (Rivierenburt, near RAI station, Beatrix park, tram, shops etc) with a balcony facing the garden (1st floor).
The apartment is a charming Protected content building but fully refurbished and modern with all comforts. The place is fully furnished and the rent includes gas, water, electricity, internet and cable TV.
The room is not huge but fits a double bed and a wardrobe and has direct access to the balcony.
To share with only one person (myself, female German expat, 32, relocation manager). The bathroom is to share but very spacious, with 2 sinks, separate bath and shower. The toilet is in another room, so we do not get into each other’s way.
As I had professional relocation support, the place is legal (there are a lot of dodgy deals in Amsterdam), in great conditions and ready to move in with just a suitcase (crockery etc. is there), all utilities and internet are connected and working.

I am looking for a flatmate between 25 and 40, working, who would like to share not only to save money but to have a glas of wine and a chat or cook together every now and than.
Available from Friday, 12 October on for EUR 880. Inspections can be arranged for the weekend of 12 Oct.
If you are interested, please email and tell me a bit about yourself to: Protected content