NO AGENCY FEE! Marie Heinekenplein 2-BED PENTHOUSE + TERRACE + LIFT
Great location, right behind the Heineken Experience…
Penthouse apartment of 88m2 + a 6m2 sunny terrace with amazing views over Amsterdam-South!
This maisonette is on the 7th and 8th (top) storey of the Marie Heinekenplein building with easy LIFT access, located in the popular ‘de Pijp’ neighbourhood!
The famous Albert Cuijp market is just around the corner and the Rijksmuseum, Leidseplein and Rembrandtplein are all within easy walking distance. Tram lines 16 and 24 that connect to Amsterdam Central railway station stop right in front of the door, and many more tram lines are available just one street away. Shops, restaurants and a big supermarket are located at the ground floor level of the building. The building has video surveillance, a caretaker and a bicycle parking. A car parking space can be rented in the garage underneath.
• Penthouse maisonette with lift
• Unfurnished (wooden floor/carpeting, curtains/blinds, lighting and washer/dryer provided)
• Two bedrooms
• Bathroom with two washbasins, bathtub and separate shower
• Separate toilet
• Living room over full length of apartment (lots of natural light)
• Wooden floor
• Open kitchen
• Balcony/terrace with amazing and unobstructed views
Monthly rental: € 1.900,-, excluding bills.
Minimum rental period 1 year. Two months deposit. No smoking (inside the apartment) / no pets. Direct owner - NO AGENCY FEES.
Available: 1 August Protected content .