Join now

Looking for rooms/flat/shared flat! (Amsterdam)

Hey everybody,

We are 2 working students currently in Amsterdam for an internship. We are looking for a 2 bedrooms apartments or a share house to rent from the beginning of December. Our budget is up to Protected content per month all inclusive, inside the ring (Preferably Amsterdam West). Both of us already experienced a share house so no problem with that.

But who are we ?

Charly : 21, working in Amsterdam from October, and like everybody in this group easy-going/open minded blablabla :) Sport enthusiastic especially extreme sports (Skate in Amsterdam and surf basically) and also rugby. I love going out, listen techno music and chill out after my working days. Like to share time with my housemates even if I respect their privacy as well.

Fritz Favereau : 20, working in Hoofddorp but I prefer to be in the center of the action that's why I choose to live in Amsterdam. I started the 2nd of November and it will be 10 months internship.
I love listen to techno music also (producing sometimes) and going out with friends. I'm very dynamic but being relax is great sometimes. I am aslo sociable, and easygoing, I love traveling and meeting people from other countries, would love to share time and life stories with my housemates!

Feel free to contact us !

Charly : Protected content pm
Chloe : Protected content Protected content

Cheers !

Amsterdam Forum