Join now

Partly furnished 95m2 apt with rooftop terrace (Amsterdam)

My friend Dennis living in Vienna is renting his flat in Amsterdam. He asked me to post this info to the Amsterdam IN community:

As of November 1 I rent out a nice, bright and partly furnished apartment in the Bonairestraat in Amsterdam (2nd and 3rd floor). The flat has a large living room, small guest room, a toilet and an (open) kitchen (with balcony) on the second floor. A staircase connects the second to the third floor where the master bedroom, shower / bath / toilet are located. That is also the entrance to a spacious roof terrace.
Furniture already available in the home: dining table with four chairs, a small sofa, book cupboard and kitchen with fridge, oven and dishwasher.
The apartment is ideal for a single person or a couple. I intend to rent it out to persons for a longer period (longer than two years).
Rent: Protected content per month.
Deposit: 1 month.
Costs for Internet / gas and electricity / local taxes, etc. come on top of the rent and must be paid by the tenants themselves to respective companies.
Pictures available here: Protected content
Please respond by e-mail directly to Dennis vd Veur ( Protected content ) and do not hesitate to ask any questions.
On Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th October the flat can be visited.
Sincerely,
Dennis vd Veur

Amsterdam Forum