Join now

Room in a nice flat next to World Fashion Center (Amsterdam)

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a flatmate for the lovely house I have just rented.
I'm a sales guy working in software industry. I do travel frequently, spend most of my time at work and remaining at the gym. So I'm usually back home around Protected content on weekdays.

Flat is right next to World Fashion Center where I call the sweet spot in Amsterdam. Only 1km to Vondelpark, 10min to Leidseplein (3km), surrounded by the tram lines 1-2, metro and intercity trains (5min walk) and only 7 min to Schiphol.

It's also 2min walk to Healthcity gym and 1km to David Lloyd, if you are into sports :) Albert Heijn and Lidl are 5min away.
Flat is around 80sq meters and room is appx Protected content . Room has equipped with double bed, wardrobe, and other stuff. Flat is also fully furnished with a great kitchen including everything you need, lcd tv, UPC cable tv, high speed internet (50mb) and selective furniture. Moreover flat is really well insulated and which allows to pay really low heating costs during cold days. Building is only couple of years old and it`s operated like a hotel with two elevators and carpets everywhere.

Flat faces to sun and receives direct sun light (when available :) ) during all day.
I'm looking for a social and easygoing person who is clean and responsible enough for his/her environment. Unfortunately, no couples please.

Rent is Protected content + utilities (around 100euros Protected content deposit.

Photos:
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

Cheers,
Batuhan
p: Protected content

Amsterdam Forum