Join now

Short term rental in Jordaan (Amsterdam)

Hi all - my apartment lies in the heart of the Jordaan district of Amsterdam. This trendy neighbourhood in the heart of the old city comprises typical Amsterdam architecture surrounded by some of the city's most beautiful canals. The Jordaan area is famous for its many restaurants, cafes, bars and galleries as well as shops and markets selling organic foods, clothing and art. The apartment is situated on a quiet, picturesque street off the Brouwersgracht and within 5 minutes walk of the Centraal Station and local amenities. Also, for the business traveller there are excellent links to WTC by tram 2 minutes walk away. Popular attractions such as the Anne Frank House, Dam Square and Queen's Palace are easily accessible by foot, only a few minutes from your doorstep.

The apartment is located on the second floor of a beautiful monumental building covering 80 m2. This contemporary styled and recently renovated apartment has two bedrooms on upper floor, a spacious living room with a state-of-art wall mounted flatscreen TV and fully integrated surround sound system; bathroom with bathtub, rain shower, washer, heated floor and heated mirror finished with designer Italian tiling; kitchen with high-end appliances (microwave, oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, nespresso coffee machine), gas-fired hob and granite worktops. The apartment will comfortably sleep 4 people and can even sleep 5 with extra bedding provided in living area.

Alternatively, you can check availability here -

Protected content

Prices start at EUR Protected content night and are subject to availability and length of stay. As a rough guide see below (min stay is 3 nights):

I am renting it out on a short term basis whilst working in London. For more pictures please take a look at Protected content . Please e-mail me on Protected content for availability and prices.

3 nights - EUR Protected content night
1 week - EUR Protected content night
1 month - EUR Protected content night

Please note over the Christmas and New Year period my flat is currently available subject to a 50% surcharge.