Business Relationship Manager – Location - Vinings (Atlanta)
Protected content 6/11/18
Business Relationship Manager – Location – GA – Atlanta
Job ID Protected content
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over Protected content across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. And our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $37.7 billion, we’re ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States and currently top 5 in “America’s Protected content Banks” by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since Protected content . With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
We are currently seeking a Business Relationship Manager. The Business Relationship Manager (BRM) strategically collaborates with Commercial Lending Business Partners, Private Banking, Retail Regional Managers, and/or Branch Managers to execute sales strategies. Through robust external sales plans, the BRM is expected to expand customer base, to grow assets, loans and deposits, and to increase profitability by leveraging East West Bank’s products and services.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
As a valuable East West Bank team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
• Achieving quarterly/annual goals through business generation of C&I, CRE, Multifamily, Mortgages, SBA, Treasury Management, Deposit, Investment, international and other commercial and consumer products offered through East West Bank.
• Collaborating with Regional Manager and or Branch Manager to develop and to implement customer centric strategic marketing plans and generating new business through prospecting, outside calling, networking, and referrals.
• Maintaining and applying a thorough understanding of the bank’s credit policy, client eligibility and all necessary business practices to ensure the submission of accurate and complete commercial and consumer loan packages.
• Actively participating in local and regional business functions.
• Providing management with input regarding current policies and practices of competition, when appropriate.
• Coordinating and organizing targeted campaigns and events.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 5+ years in commercial lending and/or private banking with proven successful sales track record.
• Strong understanding of C&I Loan, SBA Loan and/or industry-focused lending.
• In-depth knowledge of banks, credit, and deposit products. Experiences in international activities between U.S. and Greater China preferred.
• Strong analytical, marketing/sales, consulting and negotiating skills.
• Strong written and verbal communications.
• High energy, results-oriented and work well in a team environment.