Living in Baku, from Spain
"Establishing your own business in Azerbaijan is not easy. Tips from InterNations members helped me a lot to cope with the bureaucratic challenges"
Living in Baku, from Germany
"Thanks to the InterNations community, we were able to find a reliable household help here in Baku."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Baku
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Baku expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Baku
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Baku
Hello to all Australians in Baku! Would you like to meet fellow Australian expats in Baku? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Australians, e.g. where in Baku your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get vegemite?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Baku. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Australian expats, hailing from Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and all regions of Australia.
Australian Expats in Baku Posted:
Calling all Aussies and Kiwi's. Does anyone have any plans for Anzac day this year in Baku? ...
I would be up for both. Sounds great! =)
Hey, I'd be interested to join the group if its still happening!
Looking to connect with commercial Architects & Interior Designers of hotel, office, hospitality pr...
Hi, there, just arrived here a month ago. Spent last 17 years teaching English in Japan.
Hi all, Am looking to get involved with some volunteering groups based in Baku. Does anyone know...
Fellow Australians in Baku
Australian Expats in Baku Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, Australian expats in Baku are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The "Wind-Pounded City" offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Baku’s Australian expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Australian expats in Baku.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Baku to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Australians in Baku at Our Events
Our Baku community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Baku’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow Australian expats to discover the over 15 state-run nature reserves. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from Australia in your local community and meet Australians in Azerbaijan in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Australians living in Baku!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: