Join now

New Enterprise Offering Services in Mallorca (Balearic Islands)

Greetings,

I am offering creative business development and personal as well as life empowerment services here in Santa Ponca. I would like to offer you the support in achieving your highest potential in life of joy so you can make them a reality. Protected content

I am moving to Mallorca to open my multicultural enterprise that is Dba in Burbank CA. Vame has many options to choose from on my links section. I would like to offer you my services to network, collaborate and get to know the community here. If you would like to connect for any projects or business cross promotion please email me through my site.

Please assist and exchange your ideas to support my vision of the amusement and theater multicultural company I am as Vame. I am focused on historical folk and performance, theater, artistic heritage preservation, ancestral honor and family values. My enterprise is also a fair trade import and export distribution in the making and a sales, cultural community development ministries.

I am also in partnership with a charity in Sierra Leone Africa which I am developing projects for liberation, self empowerment and cultural expression through community development. If you would like to be a part of that please email me on the website where we are asking for contributions as well.
Protected content

Kind regards

Balearic Islands Forum