Join now

Interior Design and Renovation Firm (Bangkok)

Hello all;

My name is Deli and I'm the Expat owner of Interior Passion firm in Bangkok, Phuket and Pattaya.

We do residential and commercial projects of every size. What makes us unique is that I've 30 years of management and project experience. My approach is caring about our clients and their needs. Researching their business, home, likes and personalities so that our design or renovation or project teams can do their very best. We never say okay or we can do it for the sake of making a project contract. We treat as if you were family or friends and put a lot of effort in making everything come together in the best possible manner.

I pick the best designers, builders and teams for each project so that the process is a rewarding experience for all and manage it as it was the most important one regardless of size or budget. Why? Because reputation and building bridges to positive word of mouth clients mean everything to me.

Please visit our FaceBook Fanpage and give us your like at Protected content or visit our website at Protected content

Than you and Ind Regards
Deli
Mobile business #= Protected content

Bangkok Forum