Join now

Thai Video Teacher: Learn Thai using your iPhone. (Bangkok)

Hi there,

I moved to Thailand 7 months ago and wanted to learn some Thai. Having an iPhone, I looked for different Apps - and believe me there are a lot of them.

However, I noticed that none of them used video - which I found strange, since (for me at least), I think it is a huge advantage to be able to watch "the movement of the lips" when pronouncing a Thai word or sentence. Furthermore, I found the Apps I downloaded extremely boring to use and learn from.

Being and working in the IT business, I therefore decided to build and entire new application for people who would like to learn Thai language.

The App is now finally done after 4 months in hard work and can be found in the App Store. Besides having more than Protected content Quality video clips, it also includes a fun game and the ability to do a fast search for any word or phrase.

The App can be very useful, since it does not require any internet connection - so you can e.g. learn some Thai when you are on the plane travelling. Furthermore, it can be used as a personal language guide, if you one day travel outside Bangkok and end up a place, where nobody speaks Thai.

The current version is 2.99 USD - but we will also soon be launching a Free version, that is fully working, but includes ads.

You can see more on our Facebook page about the App:

Protected content

or.... here...

Protected content

You can find the App in the App Store, by searching for "Thai Video Teacher"

I hope you enjoy the App and it helps you learn some Thai. I have certainly learnt a lot, from developing and using it.

If you can think of new ways of improving the App, then please let me know.

Take care.

Per

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Bangkok Forum