Join now

400rmb 2 hours,We need a native English tutor in B (Beijing)

400rmb 2 hours,We need a native English tutor in Beijing. to teach a 8 year old boy English lesson.

A part time English teaching job is open in Beijing, this is a prat time and will be lasted for one year long term English teaching job.

About this student:
He needs to improve his spoken English, he has been taking English class with a tutor of Canada for 3 months, his tutor is about to leave Beijing for home. So he needs a new tutor to continue his lesson.

When to take class,
One day week, 2 hours a session, he can takes class 6 to 9 pm in weekdays, 9 to 12 am on Saturday, and all day on Sunday.

Hourly rate:
200 rmb an hour, Protected content 2 hours, you will get paid after class by his family.

Where to give class:
The class will be tack place at his home, location: his home is located in Wang Jing, line 10 and line 13 can reach to his home, 25 mintues on foot to go to his home from subway station, his father can promise to drive you back to subway station every time after class.

How to contact this student:
If you are interested in teaching this boy, you can send your resume and photo to my email or you can post your profile in our website Protected content You can contact in person for agree the details after we have approved your qualify.

Who am I ?
I am Milton the guy who is answer for tutor and students assignments. I CAN be reached at Protected content WeChat ID: Hamiltonbj

Beijing Forum