Title: Business Development Officer
Report to: BD Manager
Gi2C Group specializes in connecting China and the global community through professional internships in China's two major cities Beijing and Shanghai.
Gi2C’s mission is to create a community of resources bridging the gap between those who need help and those who want help. We are not only a full service internship provider but also a group of like-minded people with knowledge and expertise about providing quality service and real world international work experience. Our goal is to help students and young professionals get into China and the Chinese business culture, by providing tailor-made opportunities to intern for companies based in China. We offer to our sponsor companies a melting pot of international talents and consulting service, making their needs known worldwide.
We are inviting enthusiastic and responsible professionals to come grow with us in a unique industry that is now trending in China.
The Business Development Officer is working from the Beijing/Shanghai office and is in charge of expanding and maintaining our network of Gi2C’s partner companies and ensuring suitable work placements for our overseas clients.
Task and Responsibilities:
• Working in collaboration with the Placement Officers to ensure excellent matches between intern profiles and business partner’s needs;
• Providing guidance to business partners for internship placements and supervision to new graduated;
• Expanding, developing and maintaining fruitful relationships with business partners;
• Insuring suitability and the conditions during the internship program with both parties;
• Collecting and reviewing job descriptions
• Creating and implementing new strategies and methods to expand the company’s corporate network;
• Attending networking events, seminars etc. to represent and promote Gi2C.
• Excellent organizational project management and time-management skills;
• Patient, enthusiastic, detail-oriented and diligent, goal-oriented, detail-oriented
• Background in Business Development, Headhunting, Communications, Account Management or Sales;
• Foreigner or Chinese with Very Good English Language Skills
• Protected content of relevant work experience preferably in China;
• Great communication and interpersonal skills;
• Able to work independently and in a team;
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to Protected content
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted within next 48 Hours.
Learn More about Gi2C Group: Protected content