A position with a global IT company is available to native applicants with a strong sense of management and international work experience. If you feel you meet most of these requirements I'd like to hear from you.
Email me your resume to, Emily. Protected content for proper consideration.
Position: Business MGMT Specialist
Reporting to: BMS Manager
Nationality: Foreign Nationality
1. Annual plan preparation: assist regional GM with annual plan preparation, design presentation material, organize internal communication meetings, track and supervise annual plan execution, set up regular report-back meetings
2. Business management analysis: design & prepare business reports, weekly track & review performance of each territory and segments
3. Provide consultative advices and support in regular and ad-hoc leadership cadence meetings
4. Lead regional communication and interlock with EM & HQ
- Professional business attitude, international experience, direct experience in sales operations, business management or Finance (Minimum 5 years of related experience)
- English is essential and Chinese is preferred, both written and verbal, (Russian will be a plus preferably), 3 years overseas work/life experience
- Strong computer skills in areas such as Excel, Word, PPT.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent communication and coordination skills.