Title: Business Operations Intern
Location: CRCC Asia Beijing Office
Reports to: Senior BD Managers as well as Beijing General Manager
Start Date: ASAP (no later than end of March)
Duration: Flexible (at least 3 months)
Hours of duty: Monday – Friday Protected content .
(There may be occasions when a task is required to be performed outside of normal working hours)
Extended stipend will be provided.
About CRCC Asia
CRCC Asia specializes in connecting China and the global community through internships, study abroad programs and consulting services. As the leading internship provider in China we are partnered with a variety companies in major cities to provide students and graduates the opportunity to further their personal and professional development in a dynamic international setting. Our award-winning programs run for 1, 2, and 3 months throughout the year across the most exciting international industry sectors in China including business, finance, marketing, engineering, legal, and many more. The wealth of skills and knowledge gained from our overseas work experience programs places students well above the competition in career job placement.
We are currently seeking a Business Operations Intern for our Beijing office, with an immediate start. This is an exciting opportunity to support the Business Development and Program Management teams during our fast-paced peak season.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Assist with administration of job descriptions, company profiles, arrangement of interviews, visa processing;
• Support the Business Development team with establishing, maintaining, and building relationships with host companies for the placement of interns;
• Support the Program Management team with monthly events, logistics, and customer service;
• Opportunity to attend events, seminars and conferences to represent CRCC Asia;
• General support for the General Manager
• Currently living or studying in Beijing
• Excellent verbal and written English language skills;
• Some Chinese language skills desirable; candidates with intermediate or above speaking skills viewed favorably;
• Ability to multi-task and manage time;
• Willingness to work in a small, international-team environment
Interested applicants should send a CV and short email to Protected content , with subject heading ‘Beijing Business Operations Intern Application’.