China Internship Program Coordinator Needed (Beijing)
Get in2 China Group is the leading Internship Program Provider and Chinese language Center located in DongZhiMen area in the Center of Beijing, not far from a Sanlitun area.
The Company is operating in 3 major fields:
1) Professional Internship (work) Placement of foreigners to a Beijing based Companies. China Internship Program offers the best chance for foreign participants to work in the dynamic market in the capital center of China - Beijing.
2) Chinese Visa Center – Helping with China Visa extensions, conversion or renewal of almost any kind of visas (L-F-Z-X) and for any duration (1, 3, 6, 12 months).
3) Mandarin Chinese language courses.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Communicate daily with new applicants from abroad.
- Negotiate internship conditions.
- Assist and communicate with colleagues and applicants.
- Organize and assess applicants CV’s.
- Perform applicants’ interviews.
- Establish new partnerships with agencies and Universities abroad.
- Background Sales, Marketing or a related field
- Fluency in spoken and writing English.
- Reading/writing skills in one or more of the following: Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Korean or Japanese, are a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organized, customer-orientated, team player.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Available for a long term, full time job.
To be Discussed
Please send your CV to: Protected content
E-mail: Protected content