Director, Sales & Marketing (Beijing)
• General management responsibilities for sales and marketing staff across all education centers
• Responsible for achieving revenue goals of the entire company across multiple education centers
• Responsible for organizing, planning, hiring and managing all sales & marketing teams
• Strategic planning & budgeting of sales and marketing functions
• Directly supervise marketing managers and specialists, to ensure optimal awareness & demand generation through integrated marketing approaches.
• Increase marketing effectiveness by producing better quality and higher quantity leads to the sales team.
• Design, optimize and manage outbound call teams and processes to ensure effective invitation of clients.
• Design, optimize and manage sales teams to achieve high effectiveness in customer receptions and revenue targets.
• Manage all sales team members and functions to ascertain high consistency and quality in their daily duties, through design and implementation of sales & marketing standard operating procedures.
• Design and implement sales promotion programs.
• Hire, retain, develop and promote talented sales and marketing team members.
• Provide timely and effective feedback to Product Management, Strategic Marketing and Teaching & Curriculum teams on customer feedback and product suggestions.
• Serve as a member of executive management team and work on other projects or responsibilities as assigned by the CEO.
Qualifications & Profile:
• Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
• Minimum 5 years of sales & marketing general management responsibility in service or education sector.
• Minimum 3 years of related experience in children’s education service industry in the capacity of sales and marketing management
• Experience working in China preferred
• English fluency required, Mandarin preferred
• Excellence with both strategy & execution
• Proven track record of team management to achieve and increase revenue targets
• Skilled in working within a complex business environment, both in terms of external market conditions as well as internal functions.
• Able to perform well in an environment where it is crucial to drive results and develop process and procedures at the same time.
• Team player, collaborator
• Results driven
• Of the highest level of integrity & honesty
Application procedure: Please send your resume and cover letter to Protected content