Global PR Agency looking for Native Corporate Comm (Beijing)
FleishmanHillard is the one of the most prestigious PR Agency in the world. We are at the third place in the global PR ranking. Currently, we are working for the top-ranking Auto Client and looking for a native speaker with great experience in corporate communication and strong media relation.
Related job description as below
• Preperation of briefing booklets
• Preperation of Q&As for interviews
• Writing of press releases
• Media relations with international media/correspondents
• Organisational support for CEO roundtables (locations check and proposal for interview rooms, support around the roundtables, travel organisation for journalists, invitation organisation, transfer organization)
• Send out of media releases
• Photomanagment (initiating a photographer pool, handeling of photographers, organizing photo send out and archive)
• English polishing
• Strategic counceling for online media services for international correspondents
We prefer the candidate possessing more than four years' experience working in media or PR agency, strong corporate communication skill and be able to start the work asap.
If you are insterested in the job and qualified according to above description, please kindly send you CV to Protected content .
Do visit Protected content if you need further information.