iSoftStone is looking for Global Recruiter to join the Worldwide Services Department in our Beijing Headquarters. The recruiter is dedicated to develop and execute recruiting plans; follow up with applicants in USA and other markets.
As a member of the recruiting team, you will have the opportunity to ensure our department is functional and operating accordingly fulfilling all project requirements.
- Utilize Internet for recruitment.
- Manage global job and sourcing platforms in the USA and other countries
- Publish job openings on the main channels
- Source CVs and applicants through different platforms/channels
- Manage applications and communicate with applicants
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Post openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other
- Network through different contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
- Administrative duties and recordkeeping.
- Report data, communicate feedback and issues to HR Manager
- Attend local professional meetings and membership development meetings.
- Contribute to fulfill all American market requirements
- Native or near Native English speaker
- Bachelor Degree
- Short experience in recruiting preferred
- Proficiency with Excel
- Web literate
- Demonstrated ability to create contact
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Living in Beijing for long term
- Comfortable working online and odd shifts (ams/pms)- able to work on American time
- Comfortable with flexible working schedules and overtime
- Professional in manner and presentation
- Full training provided
- Competitive Salary
Please upload your CV on our Career Portal: Protected content