Intern in a Social Work Office (Beijing)
Description: The social work office’s main service includes social work service, community social organization development, community public welfare, social salvage, volunteer service, etc. They offer the organizations who are in need of high-quality social work service.
Location: Shunyi District, Beijing
Salary: Protected content during internship, high possibility to be hired as employee
1. Protected content varies of work plan, and assisting with execution;
2. Protected content researching and analyzing;
3. Protected content with cooperating organizations and medias;
4. Protected content advanced social work ideals and project operation techniques , collecting and analyzing cases regarding social work and making comparison with other organizations, adjusting the operation strategy with trends.
1. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within social work,
experiences in this field will be a plus;
2. At least a Bachelor's degree；
3. Strong capability of formulating the reports and organizing an event;
4. Be conscientious and team-player;
5. Proficient with Windows office applications (Word/Excel/PowerPoint);
6. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Please email your resume with a recent photo to:
We will arrange the interview ASAP