The Guanghua School of Management, Peking University are looking for a native English speaker to join their team in the MBA Office. Job and contact details attached:
Job title: International Project Manager
Company: Guanghua School of Management, Peking University
The Guanghua School of Management, Peking University is one of China’s leading business schools. Guanghua’s mission is to advance management knowledge and develop business leaders for China and the global society. In Protected content 2013, Guanghua School of Management ranks as the No. 1 university-based business schools from mainland China in Financial Times ranking.
As the flagship of the school, the MBA program helps students establish a solid understanding of business fundamentals, gain broader perspectives about management, organization and society, and grasp state-of-the-art analytical skills that are necessary to achieve lifelong success. Now the MBA program is in an exciting stage of development and needs a motivated MBA International Project Manager that will facilitate MBA international program and marketing. Protected content
The International Project Manager will work with the MBA Office mainly in:
- Responsibility for international marketing, website updating and promotion materials preparation;
- Responsibility for English social media channels
- Assist in overseas admission and MBA Student Ambassador activities;
- Assist in managing international projects and follow-up activities;
- Assist in overseas study trips, visitor arrangements and external communication;
- Assist in other international affairs.
- English native speaker with intermediate Chinese level;
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills;
- Be a self-starter and initiative taker; having diligence, responsibility and teamwork spirit;
- Easy going and friendly personality;
- Work independently under time constraints.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization and pay per click advertizing (Google AdWords, LinkedIn Ads) would be beneficial
Working language: English
Hours: Full-time, Monday-Friday (occasional weekends). Some overseas travel is required.
If you believe that you are the right person, please submit a cover letter and CV with a personal picture to Zhao Xiaoying at Protected content before Sunday 20th October.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!