IT Process Excellence Manager (Transcription, Tagg (Beijing)
Responsible for planning, organizing, directing and controls day-to-day quality in the Transcription section. Leverages automated speech recognition (ASR), natural language processing (NLP), Statistical process control and transcription and documentation guidelines to improve operations and support project.
Responsible for consistency and efficiency of transcription via manual and automated software systems. Leverages statistical process control to identify areas for improvement. Leverages NPL and ASR, to improve quality and efficiency. Key objects are to increase customer satisfaction, reduce costs and meet project and client goals and objectives.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
- Promotes quality by effectively communicating goals, standards and project requirements.
- Responsible for reviewing, implementing and maintaining contracts with any outsourced vendors
- Reviews workflow and processes and balances workload in transcription teams to meet productivity targets.
- Responsible for ongoing quality assessment; performs audits for compliance, maintains the accuracy of transcription performed, oversees the capture and analysis of data regarding operational performance and quality control, ensures all transcription is completed with quality and regulatory compliance as the primary objective.
- In view of the developing and changing needs and opportunities, this position may perform other duties as assigned and reporting relationships may vary
Education: Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics Industrial Engineering or Operations Research, Business Management, or an industry related field of study. Masters degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience.
Job Specific Skills:
- Communication English
iSoftStone (NYSE: ISS) is an award-winning global consulting and IT outsourcing firm. With over 13,000 employees globally and growing, iSoftStone has uniquely integrated consulting services, technology services and business process outsourcing for true end-to-end solutions. Our delivery model combines onshore innovation and expertise with offshore programming and development to deliver the highest value to our clients.
To apply, please send your cv to Protected content
Looking forward to hearing back from you.