Join now

Looking for a 6-month internship in communications (Beijing)

Hello everyone,

I am currently looking for a 6-month internship in communications/public relations that would start on next February Protected content .

Back in France, I am a student in both communications and Chinese. I am currently taking a term at the Beijing Foreign Studies University in order to improve my skills in Chinese. I just graduated with a degree in Foreign Languages and am currently studying masters in Public Relations in Chinese companies.

One of my strongest qualities is my great capacity to adapt; I am fast learner and always eager to learn. My level of Chinese and my close connection to the Chinese culture appears to me as another quality. On the other hand, my fluent English comes as a result of an extended period of living and studying in Australia , and will not be the source of any problem of understanding between you and me. I have solid interpersonal skills, with the ability to interface with individuals at all levels. I also have strong talent in creativity and writing I am a very organized, provident and mature person who you can rely on. My qualities also include excellent concentration and discipline.

I recently worked on the Chanel Exhibition opening ceremony in NAMOC (Beijing), I was in charge of 17 Chinese hostesses. This successful experience underlines my capacity in chinese but also my ability to take decisions and manage a team.

I am available for an interview in Beijing at your convenience and can also move to Shanghai to meet employers.

Here is my phone number : Protected content .

Thank you for your time and consideration dear members !

Best regards,