Join now

Looking for a job in trading industry in Beijing

Dear Internations Members,

My name is Irina Sandueva Protected content . Currently I’m looking for a placement in Beijing within a Mining industry and Raw materials International Trading Environment.

I have nearly 3 years working experience in those fields. I can speak Russian, English and Chinese.

Through my working experience, I have been able to develop knowledge in the Mining industry: Ferrous and Non-ferrous metals, Rare Metals, Minerals, Oil and Gas.

I have gained experience in holding negotiations with executive-managers of a few large mining companies on Chinese and English languages (Rosneft, TNK-BP, MCC,…), which taught me business terminology and etiquette.

I have knowledge about procedure of opening Letter of Credit and other Banking guarantees issues what is necessary for international trading. Also, I am experienced in large logistic as well as the International Chamber of Commerce Terms (Incoterms).

I would be most grateful if you could consider me for any suitable positions related with mining industry and international raw materials trading.

If You will have some suggestions about my request i will be happy to send You my CV.

Regards,
Irina Sandueva

Mob: Protected content
E-mail: Protected content

Beijing Forum