Search: Onsite Manager (China) piping, electrical (Beijing)
BE PART OF A GREEN FUTURE! Protected content
A foreign owned company in Beijing builds large scale and industrialised plants with gas production in China. Our solutions are simple and effective. We only use high tech where the technology is absolutely needed. We offer different technologies for fermentation plants. Organic wastes coming from agriculture, households, municipality and industry. We offer a full range of services to our clients: feasibility study, design planning, construction, start up and support services.
For the onsite construction management, equipment installation, commissioning and technical service, we are looking for highly motivated, competent and experienced
Onsite Construction Engineer (China)
Our power plants are a combination of subcontracted made in China and foreign imported equipment installations. Civil engineering is subcontracted (concrete works, piping and electrical installation). Additional equipment is installed with experienced foreign mechanics, who are supported by Chinese workers on site. If you have the skills to coordinate such a construction with foreign and local workers would be an advantage.
Do you have related practical onsite construction experience in the management of turn key industrial plant installations?
- Supervision and support of a biogas plant construction on site.
- Site management terms of installation quality, -time and -safety according the law.
- Monitoring and documentation of the onsite activities and report to relevant people.
- Active Communication and Coordination between the project owner on site, the subcontractor and our installation team (foreign and local).
- Construction preparation, sourcing for onsite installation equipment. Support subcontracting tender and negotiation about time, quality and price.
- Commissioning with the subcontractor and project owner.
- Manage technical service to organize support of spare parts and organize installations.
- Process Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering with a practical record, education is not a must, if you worked many years in a leading position similar to an Onsite Manager.
- Work experience of turn key industrial plants installations in related fields of: waste water plants, chemical- or power plants (water supplies with pipelines construction, with pumps and electrical installations).
- At least 3 years of work experience focusing on onsite project management; experience with biogas or mentioned related installations.
- Strong ability to see details and solve onsite problems with your practical experience.
- Proficiency in working with detailed engineering design, GB, NY Chinese industrial standard.
- You may have worked with European/Japanese companies and Standards.
- Good communication skills and of Chinese and English is a must! German is a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership, motivation of workers and interpersonal skills, social competence.
- Mobility to travel and stay on construction sites for Protected content with some weekend returns.
- Construction licenses would a plus.
Join our young team! We will offer you a introduction into the job, were you can rely installation experience of Protected content plants in other countries. Our company offers you a great future development in this new field of renewable energy.
Contact Person & Details
Please reply with your CV (with photo), availability, salary expectations and references, by e-mail to Protected content