Chinese leading IT company recruit Service Delivery Management for CIS
Service Delivery Management for CIS
Job Location: Kiev，Ukraine
Ukrainian or Chinese living in Ukraine
The Field Service Regional Performance and Reporting Professional is with Lenovo’s Services Operations and Delivery organization. This person is the country of sub region’s field service delivery leader for the development, production and accuracy of field service performance metrics (daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly). The field service performance metrics drive internal teams and field supplier(s) to produce requirements necessary to plan, develop, manage and support Lenovo’s on site and customer carry in services. Along with the metrics production, this professional will assist with the successful execution of tactical and strategic activities associated with field supplier management.
Service delivery manager will work independently and cross functionally with warranty service operations team, call center teams, parts/logistics teams and assistant service manager.
1. Manage field supplier operational and financial performance.
2. Drive performance improvement - metrics include On Time Response, TAT, Repeat repair, Reduce parts per incident, and CDS.
3. Responsible for field service Vendor management through
Perform weekly/monthly/quarterly reviews (focus on CDS cost efficiency);
pay for performance and strong incentive/penalty to top/bottom vendors;
Participate in regular Operations and Quality Performance audits.
4. Escalate and help resolve any issues regarding parts shortage, registration issues, web performance, IT system performance, technical support and training to global and geo function team.
5. Responsible for critical issue handling of territory and sub region.
6. Responsible for product sales support through providing high quality service, designing and managing service coverage expansion.
7. Gather & apply industry best practices and benchmarks so as to apply "best-in-class" process models and target performance metrics.
Bachelor’s Degree；5-8 years of field service delivery and management experience.
Experience with vendor management;
Strong at data analysis
Strong at task execution & problem solving
Strong negotiation and influencing skills required
Strong experience at handling customer special cases
Good understanding of typical Services and Warranty legal terms and conditions of specific region.
Able to in depth understand business finance and KPI measurements
Fluent in English communication
Common technical knowledge
if you are interested, please send your CV and photo to : Protected content , Protected content , Once employed, well-paid, for qualified candidates, we will first a time to contact you to have a interview.