Talent & People Manager wanted (Beijing)
Talent & People Manager, for Events & Live Marketing agency in Beijing
Role and Responsibilities:
As our Talent & People Manager you will find, attract and manage new talent, for full-time, freelance and onsite staff for our offices in Beijing and Shanghai. Your quick-witted nature enables you to immediately grasp the talent needed and you immediately proceed to locate, attract and manage new colleagues. You possess a wide network of talents and connections and your high affinity with social media tools both Chinese and international enables you to search for the right candidates. You are highly structured and precise while having a high work speed and will ensure that all contractual agreements, company handbooks and related materials are compiled and managed according to the current HR laws of the PRC. You will define HR budgets and will work to achieve cost efficient HR solutions. You enjoy working with people and people enjoy working with you. You will be working within the Agency Administration Team in Beijing office and will be reporting directly to the Managing Director China, while also working directly with the project owners for onsite staff.
- University degree in HR Management or related degree
- Experienced with HR processes in PRC legal framework.
- Good team player and the ability to work independently.
- Minimum 3 years working experience as HR Manager
- Fully bilingual Chinese and English, additional languages a plus.
- Thriving in multi-cultural environment.
- Strong affinity with social media tools and out of the box approaches
- MUST LOVE PEOPLE
To learn more about the position, please contact Ashley Liu at Protected content