Area/District Manager Retail (Berlin)
We are one of the fastest growing retail groups in the world with a rapid expansion planned in Germany and around Europe in Protected content we are looking for the best people in retail.
Our business operates our high-end boutiques in shopping centres where we value and buy unwanted jewelry from the public.
We are looking for energetic, passionate and professional managers with great experience in managing sales teams across multiple retail locations who are looking for a truly rewarding work environment.
As a District Manager, you will drive the overall performance of your team across 5 to 10 locations in a specific region.
What You Must Have To Proceed With the Interview Process:
You are German and English speaking.
You have a minimum of Protected content leadership experience within retail or similar sales team management experience across multiple locations
You are a master of staff motivation and can get the best from your team
You are a lot of things, to a lot of people— trainer, coach, leader, partner, and friend
You work autonomously and can manage all areas of a successful retail sales team – recruitment, training, development, performance, surpassing KPI’s, professionalism, driven
You are a licensed driver and you own a vehicle
Responsible, highly professional and driven to succeed
You’ll be responsible for:
• Recruiting, hiring, and retaining a diverse and brilliant group of Buyers
• Leading training, coaching and development of your team in the areas of customer service, product knowledge, sales, financial management, and marketing
• Driving profitability of each location and your region by achieving goals set by the business
• Monitoring customer experience and customer service-related concerns
• Accurate and timely reporting for payroll, cashflow, financial performance, etc.
• You will report directly to the GM
We offer premium pay, untapped commissions, full training, ongoing development and opportunities for promotion and to work internationally throughout Europe and the rest of the world if desired.
For immediate consideration you must e-mail:
• A COVER LETTER with the area and hours you are able to work; and
• Your RESUME with photo
To: Protected content
Please be aware that:
1. Only people with the right to work in Germany may apply for this position;
2. You must have AT LEAST 3 professional referees who were your immediate supervisors/managers and;
3. You MUST do a cover letter with your preferred area and hours you can work and attach a resume.