Join now

Digital consultant looking for a job in Berlin

Dear community members,

I am a digital marketing consultant and reliable client partner with a proven track record of executing complex web based and innovative interactive projects for clients like L’Oreal, Procter&Gamble, Royal Canin and many others. Due to personal reasons I will move to Germany in the coming months and therefore seeking for a position in business development and digital marketing in this country with a preference to Berlin.

In the last 7 years I have helped 3 European technological companies in expanding their businesses in Russia and Eastern European regions. I believe I can bring a lot of value in this respect to any innovative company that wants to benefit from emerging Eastern markets.

Fluent English and native Russian give me an opportunity to communicate easily with clients and partners in order to provide a quality service. I also have an advanced level of French, and I am rapidly improving my, so far, basic German.

My profile provides additional information on my background and qualifications.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you know positions that would fit my experience or in case you can recommend some websites and networks.

Thank you very much in advance,

Ekaterina Oreshkina

Berlin Forum