Geewa - Producer Game Development (Berlin)
Geewa develops and operates casual real-time (synchronous) multiplayer games with a competitive edge for pc, mobile and interactive TV. Our games are free-to-play and published on our portal geewa.com as well as major social networks such as Facebook. Today we serve over 10 million users every month from more than Protected content around the globe.
As the producer of one of our games, you will hold the responsibility for the economical development, operation, and growth strategy of your game.
You will analyse key figures and identified objectives and measures to enhance potential revenue and manage the product’s lifecycle and develop product strategy and execute any necessary planning
Our new producer will management a multidisciplinary team and at the same time determinate customers’ needs and behaviour patterns in close collaboration with relevant departments such as marketing research and business intelligence.
Also you will have to keep an eye on ongoing analysis of the competition and transferal of promising concepts to your game.
- University degree on computer science, economics or a related field
- Several years’ professional experience and demonstrable success in planning and managing online products, ideally in the gaming industry
- Experience of demanding leadership positions and ability to lead heterogeneous teams
- Good knowledge of all areas and functions required for successful game operations, project and quality management in particular
- Analytical mindset and good sense of profitability
- Affinity with the gaming industry and very good knowledge of the international games market
- Highly responsible
- Outstanding negotiation and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of English
- Join one of the fastest growing startups in Europe
- Enjoy an open, progressive and collaborative working environment
- Work on a live application with more than 2 million people enjoying the results of your work every day
- Be part of a team of dedicated professionals where everyone is striving for the cutting edge of his field
- If you’re interested in this position, please send your application in English including your resume, relevant references, desired salary and preferences regarding your general availability to Protected content
If you’re interested in this position, please send your application in English including your resume, relevant references, desired salary and preferences regarding your general availability straight to our E-Mail inbox!