Looking for a job: multilingual marketer (Berlin)
I am Yi-An, a native Mandarin Chinese speaker from Taiwan, I can also speak good English, and intermediate level German(still working onto a better level)
Last year, I graduated from MSc International Marketing Management, University of Leeds.
I have work experience as a luxury brand salesperson in one of the biggest jewelers in the UK, a buyer in local distributor in Taiwan, and a social media marketing intern which is a head hunting company based in the US.
So as a short conclusion, I am good at:
1. Provide customer oriented service, find the best solution for the both sides
2. Communicatrion, negotiation and bargaining
4. Content marketing
5. Knowledge of international trade procedures ex. logistics.
6. Knowledge of Chinese/Taiwanese markets
7. Collect data in a fast and precise way.
8. Advanced ability of analysis
9. Enthusiasm for learning everything new
Also, I am a fast learner
I am now searching for a job which is marketing related.
If you think I look perfect for the position, feel free to contact me via email:
Or visit my linkedin profile to get more information:
P.s. I have done few individual and group projects in university, it is also very welcomed if you want to take a look by simply contacting me.