Join now

looking for an Entrepreneur in Residence (Berlin)

Hi Guys,

the startup I work for is looking for a British English speaking Entrepreneur in Residence asap.
it is a really cool place to work and I am looking forward to meeting new colleagues. The person would work at the Berlin office for three or four months and learn the ropes, and may then become the new UK country manager.

here is the official description :

Become part of our Team as an

Entrepreneur in Residence

You are a recent graduate of Business Administration, Economics or a related subject? You are a creative problem solver? A digital native passionate about startups? Then come join us at MediDate, a young and innovative startup in the exciting e-health field, based in Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin. We are looking for an enthusiastic teamplayer to be part of our challenging & rewarding EIR program.

Your job…
Will be developing the UK branch of MediDate and will include and encompass the following:
- Market research and devising business development strategies
- Building a successful and passionate UK sales team
- Working autonomously in direct client contact and collaborating with MediDate’s Business Development and German sales teams
- Supporting the founding team in strategic and organizational issues while benefitting from the team’s entrepreneurial experience
Your Skills:
- You are a British English native speaker. German is a plus not a must!
- You thrive in fast paced working environments in the area business development, consulting, sales…
- You are creative and a hands-on problem solver
- You love sales, and will go the extra mile to satisfy your customer
- You plan to start a successful career within a startup
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
What we offer:
- Valuable insights into entrepreneurship and the Berlin start-up scene
- Highly independent working environment
- Beautiful office in the heart of Berlin
- Competitive payment
- Awesome colleagues
- Exceptional candidates are eligible for a full-time position as country manager after the EIR program!

if you are interested contact me under my work adress or work phone:

Protected content
Protected content

Greets,
Alex

Berlin Forum