Multi Lingua, an international kindergarten in Berlin-Charlottenburg, is searching for native English speaking teachers and interns (3 or 6 months) starting in September or October Protected content . If you share our fascination about multilingual children growing up in a multicultural environment and would like to gain more practical experience, please, apply. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until the 15th of August Protected content .
Requirements for a teacher's position:
- A native English speaker with excellent command of spoken and written English. German basics are desirable;
- Experience in intercultural projects;
- Being excited and motivated by new challenges;
- Being ready to develop your educational skills in Germany by individual reflections, activities planning & preparation and regular participation in seminars;
- A degree in education or previous working experience in educational sphere is necessary.
Responsibilities of a teacher:
- To engage in children's personal development and education;
- To oversee the children's daily activities together with a German educator;
- To plan, support, assess, monitor, record and report the overall progress and development of the children, especially the development of their language skills;
- To provide a positive, calm and safe learning environment;
- To foster positive and effective relationships with parents and team.
The salary depends on experience and qualification. Only applicants with a valid EU passport and/or a valid work permit for Germany will be considered.
Please apply by emailing us your English CV and copies of you educational certificates / references to our email address: info(a)multilingua-berlin.de
For internships we do not have any formal requirements, besides the genuine interest in caring for and educating kids. Prior experience in dealing/caring/educating kids is also desirable. Please, email us your CV and a motivation.
Successful applicants will be contacted.