Join now

Searching for a gig - Ready, willing and able (Berlin)

Hello,

I am moving to Berlin early March Protected content a 3 month assignment via my wife's employer and am looking for professional opportunities that fit my background. Below I have copy and pasted a standard cover letter I use to highlight some of my background and would be willing to share my CV with you as well. Basically, finance, NGO/non-profit, international development, USAID/US govt funding is where my expertise lies. I also am an advanced French speaker. I do not have a work visa.

I am also open to the idea of learning a trade - wood work, beer brewing, mechanics are some of the things that sound very interesting to me. I am willing to work for free and learn the trade and to help out where I can. I am also open to learning other trades so feel free to reach out!

Thank you,
Trevor

COVER LETTER

Hello -
I trust that my work experience combined with my French language skills make me the ideal candidate to support your team. As my CV suggests, I have the perfect background and expertise to not only provide strong financial reporting and analysis for business process improvements but also great quality and risk management skills paired with solid problem solving skills that stem from being a Peace Corps volunteer in Cameroon.

I am confident that my abilities can be applied to a variety of program-specific or administrative roles. I have an advanced level of Excel understanding as well as a strong ability to collect, analyze, and synthesize data. One of my best strengths is that I am a quick learner and my personality brings energy and a positive attitude into the workplace. These innate personality traits will allow me to hit the ground running. I am also looking forward to making the jump from Health into more interesting areas. I welcome the opportunity to elaborate on how I could make a meaningful contribution to your organization.

My passion rests in financial management with an international focus.

I appreciate your time and consideration.

Berlin Forum