Join now

Tech/VC opportunities (Berlin)

Dear Internations Members,

I recently moved to Berlin and was looking for some opportunities in tech/VC industry. I am Executive Manager and Entrepreneur with over 5+ years experience in startups and technology, credited with combining entrepreneurial, management, and business development proficiency. Completed my Dual MBA + Master in Management Degrees from Grenoble Ecole de Management in London.

I have started working for one of the largest accelerators in London. Founded a number of London-based startups. Cooperated with local entrepreneurs, investors and mentors to boost businesses and the local ecosystem. I have co-designed the concept of the largest incubator in Baku. Organized one of the largest tech and finance conferences in the country and abroad. Cofounder at Khazar Ventures and SUP Accelerator- seed fund and an accelerator program where responsible for fundraising, investments, portfolio management and strategy. In addition to investment, we help startups with product and marketing, customer development, UI/UX and fundraising.

Would be lovely to meet and discuss

Berlin Forum