Geewa develops and operates casual real-time (synchronous) multiplayer games with a competitive edge for pc, mobile and interactive TV. Our games are free-to-play and published on our portal geewa.com as well as major social networks such as Facebook. Today we serve over 10 million users every month from more than Protected content around the globe.
- Playing computer games is a part of your life
- Working in an English speaking team presents no problems
Protected content experience in web design with a portfolio of work that demonstrates a keen eye for user interface design and designing compelling user experiences
- You are able to take product requirements and turn them into a consistent and engaging user experience across the entire portal
- You understand our users and respond to their changing behaviour by coming up with new concepts
- You develop those concepts by creating wireframe prototypes and presenting them to the rest of the team
- A natural interest in staying on top of the latest UI / UX trends and tools
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and other web design tools
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS to see designs through to coded pages
- Join one of the fastest growing startups in Europe
- Enjoy an open, progressive and collaborative working environment
- Work on a live application with more than 2 million people enjoying the results of your work every day
- Be part of a team of dedicated professionals where everyone is striving for the cutting edge of his field
If you’re interested in this position, please send your application in English including your resume, relevant references, desired salary and preferences regarding your general availability to Protected content
If you’re interested in this position, please send your application in English including your resume, relevant references, desired salary and preferences regarding your general availability straight to our E-Mail inbox!