Join now

Personal Safety/Security (Bogotá)

Morning all,

I see a lot of new expats are arriving to Bogota every day & also there are lots of posts here from potential expats looking to relocate.

One of the most common questions I read here is regarding personal safety or security whether it be day or night you need to have your wits about you.

Like any mayor capital city there are always the same problems relating to crime, petty theft is rife here in Bogota on public transport & on the streets, sexual harrassment is also on the increase as well as assaults shown in some recent online articles.

Why the blog you ask ?

This happens to be my profession & expertise as a certified personal defence instructor & as a security consultant with over 15 years field experience.

My aim is to assist people that choose to live in this beautiful city to survive through awareness, some basic level training for starters to more advanced training & I've developed a course to get you started.

Refuse to be a victim !!

I have attached some links for you below where you can also contact me for more information.

Protected content

Protected content

Genuine enquiries & feedback will only be replied to through the correct channels.

Regards

Kaya

Bogotá Forum