Join now

Chinese urgent looking for a job!!! (Brussels)

I am from China.27 years old.I can speak Chinese and English.and a little Dutch.I am still learning dutch at the moment. .I came to Belgium since June Protected content been looking for a job since September..but because of language barrier it has been no luck for me.I was a sales and telemarketer in my hometown (China) for 6 years .but I have no diploma.I am looking for any kind of job.part time.full time.weekend.. .I am willing to work in any kind of circanstances.if anybody looking for somebody that links with China or Chinese might contact me at : Protected content

Kind Regards

After worked in a restaurant for a month.I am back here again :(...the restaurant job required to live there (cause it was far and had to work till 0:00,I couldn't go home).. . I was seperated from my daughter for a month to make some money I am here again.I am still looking for a job.I wish I could find a normal job which can allow me to go home everyday to see my daughter.our life is really difficult now because of no job no money. ..I can do any kind of job..if there is anybody looking for somebody like me.please contact me.thank you!!!
Protected content