Join now

Group/Private Dance Instructor for Events (Brussels)

Seeking clients who have always wanted to learn how to dance and/or want to feel more comfortable moving. I have been dancing since I was a child and I LOVE to pass on the energy and love of dance to others. I offer dance lessons in hip hop, jazz, ballet, contemporary modern, and stepping, as well as general movement lessons to improve social dancing and increasing confidence while moving. I also offer choreography lessons, where I teach movement to students, for performances at events including weddings and birthdays.

Bio:
Originally from Detroit, Michigan, Briana Ashley Stuart received her Bachelors of Fine Arts in Dance and Bachelors of Arts in Sociology from the University of Michigan in Protected content . Briana has performed and taught, nationally and internationally as independent artist as well as with StepAfrika!, the worlds first dance company dedicated to the art form of stepping, and contemporary dance company SJEwing & Dancers at numerous colleges/universities, festivals, showcases, Guantanamo Bay Naval Base as well as many others. In Protected content , she served as the assistant choreographer on the American Theater’s Company’s production of The Project(s) in Chicago, IL, rated 4 stars by the Chicago Tribune. Within the past year she has received numerous commissions from Dance Place’s New Releases Showcase, Dance Ethos Dance Company, Joy of Motion’s Youth Dance Ensemble, the University of Michigan, and the Protected content on Washington Film Festival in Washington, D.C. Her teaching experience ranges from working with young adults at Catholic University and the University of Michigan Dance Department, as well as incarcerated youth, and students ranging from pre-kindergarten and older in all styles such step, hip hop, jazz, modern, ballet, etc. Currently, she live in Brussels, Belgium where she founded an arts consultancy organization called STU Arts, that broad high quality arts-related services and consultancy. STU Arts focuses on performance, teaching, choreography and arts administration for independent dance artists, dance companies, and dance and cultural arts organizations.

Contact to set an appointment email me at Protected content .

Brussels Forum

Our Global Partners