Expat JOB at the NATO Parliamentary Assembly (Brussels)
EXPAT JOB (in Brussels) - Permanent position of Operations and Logistics Coordinator - Needs to be a national of one of the 29 NATO member countries (excluding Belgium)
Under the supervision of the Head of Operational Management, the Operations and Logistics Coordinator ensures the maintenance of the building, the equipment, and the infrastructure of the offices of the international secretariat of the NATO Parliamentary Assembly in Brussels. S/he makes sure that optimal working conditions for the staff of the Assembly are achieved and maintained. S/he also acts as main contact point for issues related to the safety of the building.
• Supervising and handling the maintenance of the building including the security system, as well as coordinating and following-up on any necessary work;
• Maintenance of equipment, furniture and other office materials, research into office suppliers,
management of inventories; performing various repairs where necessary;
• Management of specific material needed for sessions and other events
• Security: acting as the first point of contact with the external security company; ensuring risk prevention and the safety of the installations;
• Stock management;
• Driver duties;
• During the bi-annual parliamentary sessions: contact with carriers, organisation of freight, manage customs and insurance formalities, packing and recording material for the transport to and from the session venue, distribution and provision of on-site material and preparation of meeting rooms;
• Meetings in the office in Brussels: preparation of meeting room, distribution of documents and materials;
• General maintenance of the Research Assistants accommodation and of its furniture and appliances.
Interested external applicants should submit the following documents to the email address Protected content by Wednesday 27th March.
- Cover letter (English or French)
- Curriculum Vitae (English or French)
- 2 recent references names and contacts