Join now

How to find an internships in Brussels [Fall 2009]

Hello all,

I am a 24-year-old Master Student at Copenhagen Business School and I will be graduating in June Protected content , with a major in International Business. I have experience in corporate governance, biotech and market research. Moreover I have organized events and participated in selling, promotion and leadership projects while in AIESEC (the largest student organization in the world). I have lived, studied and worked abroad in five different countries, as you can see from my profile.

In August/September Protected content plan to start working in Brussels (job/internship). The reason for choosing Brussels is because I would like to work for an European Institution, as I find it fascinating to actually be there and actively participate to learn and understand how the EU works in different areas. However, I am also looking for companies that would offer internships or jobs for recent graduates.

I would be very grateful if you could give me some tips regarding job search for a recent business graduate in Brussels. How is the job market in Brussels? How long in advance should I apply to companies (for the EU Commission I know the deadline is in Febr)?

I have been following the website eurobrussels.com but it is still early to apply for autumn jobs.
Should you know of any opening or prospective positions/projects (traineeships most likely) I would be most grateful if you could let me know.

Thank you in advance.
Best wishes for the New Year!

Gabriela Trofin

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Brussels Forum